Data Delay Device, Inc. was founded in 1964 with the goal of becoming a major supplier of delay line components to the electronics industry, with an emphasis on quality, reliability, and service. Today we supply products to more than 5,000 accounts. They include all major computer and telecommunication companies as well as the medical, military and aerospace industries.
We are a designer, developer and manufacturer of analog and digital delay lines, as well as delay line application modules and filters. Our products range from the simplest lines (fixed delay, tapped delay and trimmer delay) to more complex and sophisticated devices (digitally programmable pulse generators, dynamic memory timers, gated oscillators and pulse controllers).
Our digital delay lines are completely interfaced with the most commonly available semiconductor families such as TTL, FAST, ECL, 100K ECL, CMOS and LVCMOS.
Our product mix is approximately 65% commercial and 35% military. Our customized business is approximately 30% of our total sales, and it is a very vital component of our business.
We have modern production facilities capable of producing 50,000 to 100,000 units per week. Additional facilities are available to improve production rates if needed. We have the latest equipment available in the industry and we have an automated computerized system that quickly tests and records data on the finished products prior to shipment.
We pride ourselves in our quality control department. Personnel is well qualified and dedicated to keeping our high quality standard in our products. Our quality control system is in accordance with MIL-45208, our sampling plan is in accordance with MIL-STD-105, and our calibration is in accordance with MIL-STD-45662A. Every shipment to our customers is certified to meet the appropriate specifications (i.e. either our standard published catalogs, specification data sheets or customer generated control documents).
We take pride in servicing our accounts with timely and friendly response to their needs. Let us be your reliable and quality supplier of delay lines. Contact us for more information.
Net 30 Days if credit is established
C.O.D. if credit is not established
F.O.B. Point: Clifton, New Jersey
Orders may be placed directly by calling our Clifton, New Jersey office at 973-773-2299, emailing us at email@example.com, or by contacting any of our regional representatives.
Product specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.
If you would like assistance in a new application, preparing specifications, testing, or any other area, we welcome the opportunity to help you. Before contacting us, please check whether the answer to your question is available on our FAQ page. Otherwise, call us in Clifton, NJ at 973-773-2299 and ask for an Application Engineer or contact technical support.
1) DATA DELAY DEVICES, INC. warrants to the original purchaser that all products shall be free from defects in material or workmanship at the time of shipment. Our obligation ensures this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing any of our products, providing said products are used within specified ratings and applied in accordance with good engineering practice, and providing said are proven by our examination to be defective and are returned to us with transportation charges prepaid. This warranty shall constitute the fulfillment of the company's liability, and the company shall not be liable for any consequential damage. This warranty does not extend to any of our products which have been subjected to misuse, neglect, accident, improper application or installation, nor shall it extend to material which has been altered or repaired outside our factory. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
2) CLAIMS FOR DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE
- Damage in transit: File claim with carrier. Title also passes at F.O.B. point.
- Examination of merchandise: Any claim for shortage, defects, or errors in shipment, must be made in writing within 15 days after receipt of goods.
- Returned Material: Units must be returned in the same or similar shipping containers. Return of parts will not be accepted unless previously authorized by the company through issuance of a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#) This RMA# must be clearly displayed on the container's outside label.